Our Service Policies for Professional Cleaning Services for Santa Rosa
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: We do our best to meet or exceed your expectations. If you’re not satisfied with the job we did, please notify us within 24 hours of service completion, and we’ll return and complete the job to your satisfaction.
- Good Communication: The best way to assure that you receive excellent service is to let us know how you’d like us to improve or what you’d like done differently. Feel free to call or email us at any time, and we’ll make sure that your concerns and requests are taken care of.
- Preparation for your appointment: We don’t require that you prepare for our visit by straightening up beforehand. We’re glad to do the picking up for you. If you expect us to be doing much picking up, there will be an additional charge based on our hourly rate or a reduction in the time spent on the other cleaning tasks.
- Payment: Payment by check or cash is due in full at or before each service appointment. Please leave payment on the kitchen counter or table. If you forget one payment, please contact our office.
- Cancellations and Re-Scheduling: You’re welcome to cancel or re-schedule with at least 24 hours notice. We plan our schedule ahead of time, and our staff depends on the regular income of a full schedule. When you cancel on short notice, we still need to compensate our staff fairly. When we schedule your cleaning job we reserve that time for you and you alone, and turn other business away. We charge a missed appointment a $50 fee for late cancellations or late re-schedulers.
- Estimate Arrival Time: We’ll give you an estimated window of arrival. Our staff will call to let you know if they’re significantly off schedule (more than a half hour early or late). While we schedule for travel for travel time, we can’t control traffic conditions, and earlier clients’ appointments may take more or less time than scheduled, or be cancelled.
- Keys and Entry: We strongly encourage our ongoing clients to supply us with a key for entry. We keep keys in our office in a secure location, and give them out only on your cleaning day. Providing us with a key adds convenience, and helps to avoid unintended lockout fees. We charge a $50 fee if we’re unable to enter the premises for a scheduled appointment.